Looking for Installation or Maintenance of an Evaporative Cooling system in Melbourne?
Evaporative cooling is a wise choice for people who want to keep their energy costs down. In comparison to other types of air conditioning, evaporative cooling provides fresh, clean air, creating a pleasant living environment for your family in your Melbourne home, however proper installation, service and maintenance is necessary.
The system operates simply by passing air through the wet filter pads, cooling it down and distributing fresh cool air throughout your home. This solution for cooling is the first choice for those who may suffer from hay fever or allergies.
Evaporative cooling has the following advantages over a refrigerated system:
- You can save up to 50% on the purchase price over a ducted air conditioning system or split systems.
- Energy savings at peak usage can be a whopping 90% on refrigerated systems. That means you just use 10% of the electricity, which makes them also ideal to run on solar power
- Overall energy savings of around 80%
- About 80% less greenhouse gas production
- The flow through ventilation brings in plenty of fresh air
- In dry areas, refrigerated systems will dehydrate the air, while evaporated cooling keeps humidity acceptable.
- The higher humidity can reduce irritation from allergens.
What Are Some Other Benefits of Professional Evaporative Cooling Units?
Evaporative cooling installation provides you with a number of advantages to add to your living spaces, such as:
- Environmentally Friendly: Evaporative cooling systems don’t require a heavy usage of chemicals and refrigerants to work, which makes them a better option for the environment.
- Fresher Air: The airflow of an evaporative cooling unit is much cleaner than others as it comes with a pre-filtering component to lower the risk of viruses and bacteria in your home.
- Energy Efficient: Evaporative cooling systems are able to effectively cool your home without consuming excess energy and keeping your utility bills low. Our specialists ensure the evaporative cooling installation is properly setup so you can rest easy.
- Easy Maintenance: The overall maintenance of an evaporative cooling unit is pretty straightforward as it doesn’t require frequent servicing but rather only needs a professional to come inspect it every once in a while.
- Smooth Controls: Evaporative cooling installations includes a simple control panel to easily operate the temperature in your Melbourne home without any hassle.
Melbourne’s Leaders in Evaporative Cooling Installation Services
Don’t risk hiring a technician who is unfamiliar with your systems. You need The Heating & Cooling Company, we are the evaporative cooling installation and repairs experts in Melbourne. We are able to fix almost any problem affecting any brand of evaporative cooler.
Our team of highly skilled evaporative cooling specialists have years of experience in the industry, servicing not only Melbourne homes, but also schools, offices, businesses, community groups, healthcare institutions, sporting organisations and more.
We pride ourselves on our prompt and professional service. When you call us, a member of our dedicated team will be there as soon as possible to assess the problem, and have it fixed in no time. Every client is a top priority for our team, and we aim to exceed expectations on every project that comes our way.
Don’t let your family suffer from excessive heat this summer. The Heating and Cooling Company will get your evaporative cooling unit up and running in a flash so you can get relief from the heat.