Hire Our Experts for Evaporative Cooling Repairs Near You in Melbourne
It is always a wise decision to have maintenance and repairs performed on your evaporative cooling systems to prepare for the upcoming sweltering Melbourne summer. This can help you enjoy your summer days to the fullest and not have to sweat it out!
At Heating & Cooling Company, our Melbourne team of professionals are at the ready to assist you with any and all your cooling needs (such as, installation, evaporative cooling repairs, servicing and maintenance). All our technicians possess the necessary skills and knowledge to ensure that our clients get the best solutions and exemplary customer service every step of the way.
How to Know When Your Unit Requires Evaporative Cooling Repairs?
It can be difficult to pinpoint what might’ve caused your cooling system to breakdown. There are a number of signs to watch for to determine when your evaporative cooling unit may require repairs, for instance:
- No Airflow: With a lack of or complete absence of proper airflow, it can usually signal that a component in the cooling system is being affected and is in need of repairs. In such cases, the blown fuse needs replacing, and the circuit breaker must be reset for the unit to function properly again. In addition, if there is a great deal of debris buildup in the system it could also cause improper airflow.
- Defective Thermostat: It is common for evaporative cooling units to have inbuilt thermostats that allow you to easily adjust the temperature in the room. However, if the system switches off without the temperature correctly adjusting, then you might need to call in one of our Melbourne professionals to take a look at your unit. Moreover, hiring an expert is especially vital when dealing with repairs for more complex evaporative cooling models.
- Incorrect Wiring: If the wiring of the evaporative cooling system is faulty (i.e., not connected properly or are tight and appear to be discoloured) then it might be in need of repairs to operate efficiently again. Especially, if there’s a burning smell, you should be especially cautious and immediately contact a professional to take a look at the system.
- Unusual Sounds: At times an evaporative cooling unit might start producing strange noises (such as, loud clanking, groaning or whistling) which could indicate that the system is in disrepair. With the help of our expert technicians, you can rest assured that your evaporative cooling system repairs will be swiftly resolved.
- Foul Stench: An evaporative cooling unit emitting nasty odors can signal the urgent need for repairs as water or a cooling agent may be leaking. In such cases, you must have our Melbourne specialists come and evaluate your system to ensure it is functioning without any issues.
- A Rise in Utility Bills: Often times, an increase in your utility bills can indicate that your evaporative cooling system is not operating efficiently and is in dire need of repairs.
Why Heating & Cooling Company Should Be Your Top Choice for Evaporative Cooling Repairs in Melbourne?
As a family-owned business operating throughout Melbourne, we house professionals with years of experience to resolve any problems arising with your cooling systems. We tailor our services according to every client’s specific needs and requirements to ensure you receive the best result at a suitable budget.
Get Started with Our Melbourne Technicians for Your Evaporative Cooling Repairs
Have your cooling system repaired and manage your way through temperamental Melbourne weather. Connect with our friendly team at 0400 483 295 or send through an enquiry with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your cooling unit.